For the third year, we are excited to present the survey results collected from our annual dance studio management software reviews survey. We asked dance studio owners to answer questions about their dance studio management software. We’ve continued to see some recurring trends about how studio owners choose their dance studio software, how they utilize it, and what they like and dislike about it.
- The percentage of studio owners that are using dance studio management software has steadily risen year after year, from 67% in 2014 to 80% in 2017.
- The three most important features of studio management software have consistently been billing and payment processing, email or text communication and class management, but over the last year, online registration has seen a marked increase in importance.
- The percentage of studios who have a majority of students paying by credit/debit card has continued to increase (to 54% in 2017), though studios across the country still vary widely in their ability to process credit card payments.
- Overall satisfaction with dance studio management software has continued to creep up with 84% indicating that they were either “extremely satisfied” or “somewhat satisfied,” up from 82% in 2015.
Read the In-Depth Report on Dance Studio Software Survey Results
Check out previous editions our dance studio management software survey results here:
- 2016 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
- 2015 Dance Studio Management Software Survey Results
Interested in more articles about dance studio management? Check out these articles from the TutuTix archive:
- 3 Best Practices For Coaching Your Dance Studio Staff
- Dance Studio Teacher Staff Meetings That ROCK
- Dance Staff Management Guide: Part 1
- Dance Studio Employee Handbook: Part 2 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Evaluations and Replacing a Dance Teacher: Part 3 of the Dance Staff Management Guide
- Dance Teacher Salaries: How Much Should You Pay Dance Staff?