About seven years ago I was a partner in a business that managed five daycare centers. It was an excellent learning experience, but one lesson continues to rise above the rest:
The concept of “break points” in enrollment.
And, this is how I learned that 9 students are less profitable than 8!
Curious about this math? Keep reading for an explanation of way break points are crucial for a profitable dance class size.
Looking for other enrollment-related tips? Check out:
- 4 New Ways to Increase Dance School Registration
- Three Ways to Evaluate Your Dance Studio Enrollment
- 5 Ways to Get Last Minute Dance Students in the Door
- Dance Studio Registration Tips—The Final Push
- 6 Spring Dance Studio Enrollment Boosters.
The “Expert Advice from Misty Lown” series is brought to you by More Than Just Great Dancing™ and TutuTix.